I’m actually enjoying having goals set out. It gives me that odd feeling of accomplishment when I achieve them. That’s why I tend to work towards smaller goals: if I announced big ones, I’d end up panicking and fail on everything.
I love my brain chemistry so much.
- Finish the second chapter of the Singer/Songwriter story.
- Start the third chapter of the Singer/Songwriter story (trying to take it steady).
- Actually make an effort to try to come up with some names this time. It might be easier now the characters have started sharing some more of the plot with me.
Short as ever.
- Finish reading A Thief In The Night by K. Sterling.
- Assemble a playlist for Singer/Songwriter. It has all of two songs on it right now. This is my favourite goal for the week, even if it does mean I’ll have to listen to some mainstream pop for Marcus’s song. For the record, the last time I listened to the radio, Panic! At The Disco’s Mona Lisa was in the charts. I stopped listening after an hour and a half, because I’d heard all the same songs at least three times by then…
- Really, truly draw a sketch of Marcus this week.
- 44 hours of day job this week. I’m already 4 hours over the limit I’m supposed to be working through no fault of my own, so this time it better not change.
- Actually manage to boot up my desktop PC. It hates Windows updates and knows how to hold a grudge. No featured images until that’s back up and running!
Fingers crossed for continuing small successes.
And by the way… the Spotify playlist for the story is right here. Here’s hoping it expands / adjusts as I (slowly) add to it and fiddle around.
I’d love to center it but… yeah. WordPress.